Scrap Vehicles Rules & Regulations
Call for details 256-538-8611
1. All Fluids must be properly removed according to environmental standards, this includes all fuel, oil, transmission fluid and antifreeze.
2. The fuel tank and mercury switch must be removed ( No exceptions ).
3. The VIN must be called in and checked through the Alabama Scrap Vehicle website for liens, the state system will not inform us if the car is reported stolen until we have entered all info and attempted to purchase the vehicle. This is so the vehicle can be held for law enforcement if a stolen report comes back.
4. We do not take vehicle's drove into the scrap yard.
5. You may leave the tires on a passenger car, if you want the tires and wheels we will help you remove them.
6. We will deduct for tires on large 3/4 ton and above trucks unless the seller removes them.
7. The seller must have valid ID and proof of ownership such as the title or other certified documentation identifying you as the owner or you purchased for the legal owner.